Fourth of July Fireworks:
For a full schedule list of Fourth July fireworks all throughout the entire Lake George Region, please visit the Lake George Guide’s 4th of July Fireworks & Celebrations page.
Lake George Fireworks:
Check Back for the 2020 schedule as the information becomes available. For an idea of what to expect, see below, from 2019. Usually Thursday evenings and select, special Saturday evenings.
Enjoy a magnificent display of fireworks over Lake George, scheduled on Thursday nights in the Summer (July & August) and on other select dates throughout the year (including Winter, Spring & Fall). View these Lake George fireworks from Shepard Park on Canada Street and on Beach Road in Lake George Village… conveniently located amongst the village attractions, shops, restaurants, clubs & bars.
PLEASE NOTE: 2019 SCHEDULE
- Fri., June 8 @ 9:30PM (Americade)
- Sat., June 30 @ 9:30PM (4th of July Weekend)
- Wed., July 4 @ 9:30PM (4th of July/ Independence Day Celebration)
- Thurs., July 12 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., July 19 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., July 26 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., August 2 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., August 9 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., August 16 @9:30PM
- Thurs., August 23 @ 9:30PM
- Thurs., August 30 @ 9:30PM
- Labor Day Weekend – Sat. Sept. 1 @ 9:30PM
- Car Show Weekend – Sat. Sept. 8 @ 10PM
- Festival for the Lake – Sat. Sept.22 @ 9:30PM
- Lake George Oktoberfest Fall Festival – Sat.October 6 @ 8:30PM
Lake George Fireworks Boat Cruises:
Take an enjoyable sightseeing boat cruise and watch the fireworks while on the lake. Choose from a variety of large & small cruises.
The following are large boat cruise companies that provide sightseeing fireworks cruises on their large vessels. Tickets are available in advance or as a walk-in.
The following are small charters that provides private fireworks boat cruise tours. Reservations in advance are required.
Other Lake George Area Fireworks
Find a list of other fireworks scheduled throughout the Lake George Region:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 20th Annual Cambridge Valley Balloon Festival, set for June 5-7, 2020, has been cancelled. The 2021 event will be held on June 4-6.
“Cambridge Valley Balloon Festival” – A full Balloon Festival Weekend throughout the Cambridge area with an assortment of festivities including fireworks on Friday at the Cambridge Mansion Park on South Union Street, Cambridge. (518) 677-0887. balloonfest.wordpress.com
• CANCELLED – June 19 -21, 2020… “Annual Hudson Valley Firemen’s Association – four day event with parades, music, entertainment, food vendors and Saturday Fireworks at 9PM. West Glens Falls Fire Company Station One – 33 Luzerne Rd., Queensbury. westglensfallsfire.com
* Please Note: This page will be updated frequently when more information is available and more fireworks are scheduled… so check back with us soon!