Stone Manor Restaurant at Blue Water Manor
4436 Lake Shore Drive
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Come dine as though you are a very special guest in the home of the owners of this traditional Adirondack resort. Dan and Ellen Nichols welcome you to their castle-like, stone manor house, overlooking beautiful Basin Bay on Lake George and is open to the public. Something for Everyone! Everything from wings and burgers to calamari, salads and overstuffed sandwiches, to prime rib, lobster tail and seared tuna! Also choose from a variety of the finest quality steak, seafood, chicken, and pasta dishes, all while sitting in front of the area’s largest stone, walk-in fireplace, or while enjoying the outstanding view from one of our lakeside decks. New Banquet Room for any occasion. Live entertainment. Lakeside.
Enjoy live music by various local musicians, as well as a variety of other entertainment nights (including Karaoke & Videos and Caribbean Night beginning in June). Schedule:
- Wed., June 5… “Radio Junkies” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Thurs., June 6… “Austin Barosi” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Fri., June 7… “Mitch Frasier” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Sat., June 8… “TBA” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Fri., June 21… “TBA” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Sat., June 22… “Radio Junkies” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Mon., June 24… “Caribbean Night” 8-11PM
- Tues., June 25… “Karaoke Night” 8:30PM-12:30AM
- Sat., June 29… “Steve Smith” 8:30PM-12:30AM.
Call for additional Live Entertainment: (518) 644-2535. Please check back later for upcoming entertainment.
The Stone Manor Restaurant is located at Blue Water Manor, a family-fun lakeside resort on six acres of towering Adirondack pine overlooking Lake George. Just under 7 miles north of Lake George Village on Route 9N Lakeside.