Scenic Boat Cruises:
Sail on Shoreline Cruises’ Adirondac and the Horicon to view secluded islands, tranquil bays, the spectacular Adirondack Mountains and historic mansions on Lake George, the “Queen of American Lakes.” Take a private charter on Lake George for corporate events, weddings, or other special party occasions. Make it memorable on one of the elegant cruise ships of Shoreline Cruises!
Spring Schedule: May – Mid June
Summer Schedule: Mid-June – Labor Day Weekend
Fall Schedule: September (after Labor Day Weekend) – Mid October
A variety of cruises are offered throughout the seasons including:
- One Hour Narrated Historic Sightseeing Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Fireworks Dinner Cruises – Thursdays July & August
- Fireworks Cruises – Thursdays July & August
- Bay Cruises with a la carte lunch
- Frostbite Cruise – New Year’s Day Cruise
- Entertainment Cruises – Sail Lake George aboard the Adirondac every Friday and Sunday with live entertainment and dancing 6:30-8:30PM (July & August). The “Frosbite Fridays” cruise features a new musician each week, and the “Funday Sundae” cruise featuring various musicians.
Check website or call for a full sailing schedule.
U-Drive Boat Rentals:
Prefer to rent your own boat? U-Drive Boat Rentals at Shoreline Cruises provides options for self-guided boating tours on beautiful Lake George.
Shoreline Cruises is located on Kurosaka Lane in Lake George Village. Turn onto Kurosaka Lane at Post Office and The Shoreline Entertainment Complex is down the hill on the right, directly on the boardwalk.