Cruise • Dine • Entertainment
Choose the Minne Ha Ha (an authentic Paddlewheeler), the Mohican, or the Lac du Saint Sacrement to tour scenic Lake George. Enjoy fine food & entertainment while cruising Lake George on any (or all) of these beautiful and elegant sailing vessels of the Lake George Steamboat Company.
• Spring Schedule: May 4 – June 14, 2019
• Summer Schedule: June 15 – September 2, 2019 (Labor Day)
• Fall Schedule: September 3 – Oct. 27, 2019
Call for more information, cruise schedules, and available dates: (518) 668-5777 ext.4
- Paddlewheel Cruises – one hour scenic cruises in spring, summer & fall.
- Minne “Rock the Dock” Cruises – evening cruises with live entertainment & dancing on select Saturdays at 9PM.
- Fireworks Cruises – evening fireworks cruises with entertainment.
- Specialty Cruises/ Live Entertainment Cruises – live entertainment on select dates.
- Morning Full Lake Cruises – sail all 32 miles of Lake George. Departs Tuesdays at 10:00am (June 18 – August 27, 2019).
- Morning Paradise Bay Cruises – sail through the Islands of the Narrows and, conditions permitting, into beautiful Paradise Bay. Sails 10:30am-1:15pm Wed thru Mon (June 17 – September 2, 2019).
- Islands of the Narrows Cruises – there are 183 islands on Lake George, 154 owned by N.Y. State and 29 privately owned. The majority are in the middle section or “Narrows” of the lake. This daily cruise sails through the southern Basin of Lake George and into the many picturesque islands of the Narrows. Captain’s narration names the islands, speaks of their geological origins, and tells of the magnificent Adirondack Mountains rising up from the water’s edge. On Tuesdays and in the Fall, experience the views from the higher decks of the Saint on this Islands Cruise. Depart daily at 2:30pm during Spring, Summer, & Fall (May 25 – October 27, 2019).
- Family Meal Cruises – Have a blast on the Mohican with her fun and lighter cruises! Family Entertainment Provided. Cruises begin at 6:30pm mid June thru August, plus select dates.
Taco Cruises – Tuesdays
Mac ‘n Cheese Cruises – Wednesdays
Pizza Cruises – Thursdays
Fiesta Taco Cruises – Fridays
Choose from Lunch Cruises, Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruises, Dinner Cruises, and Sightseeing Cruises without the Buffet. Live Entertainment & Dancing on all Cruises:
- Lunch or Cruise Only – The Captain’s Lunch Buffet serves soup du jour, a large salad bar, fresh baked rolls with butter, assorted breads, 3 hot entrees (chicken, fish, vegetarian), carving station (with choices of ham, beef or turkey), assorted cheeses, dessert, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble. Departs at 12 Noon (Mon-Sat June 10-September 27, 2019).
- Sunday Champagne Brunch or Cruise Only – serving danish, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit tray, omelet stations, bacon, sausage, home fries, fresh baked rolls with butter, Texas french toast, large salad bar, carving station, 3 hot entrees (chicken, fish, vegetarian), champagne, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Live Entertainment – Departs at 12 Noon (May 5 – September 29, 2019).
- Dinner Dance or Cruise only – serving a large salad bar, fresh baked rolls with butter, vegetable du jour, carving station, 3 hot entrees (chicken, fish, vegetarian), potato, pasta or rice dish, dessert, coffee, tea, and iced tea. On Sundays, enjoy Prime Rib at the carving station. On Mondays, enjoy St. Louis Ribs added to the buffet. Live Entertainment- Departs at 6:30pm (June 16 – September 1, 2019)
- Fireworks Cruises – cruise with fireworks every Thursday night July 11 thru August 22, 2019 at 9:15pm with Live Entertainment!
- Specialty Cruises with entertainment
For more information on the Minne-Ha-Ha, the Lac du Saint Sacrement, and the Mohican – see website