Cruise • Dine • Entertainment
Choose from 3 large cruise ships, The Minne-Ha-Ha (an authentic Paddlewheeler), The Mohican, and the Lac du Saint Sacrement (the largest), to tour scenic Lake George. Enjoy fine food & entertainment while cruising Lake George on these beautiful and elegant sailing vessels of the Lake George Steamboat Company.
• Spring Schedule: May 5 – June 17,2018
• Summer Schedule: June 19 – Labor Day (Sept. 3)
• Fall Schedule: Sept. 4 – Oct. 21, 2018
Call for more information, cruise schedules, and available dates: (518) 668-5777 ext.4
- Paddlewheel Cruises – one hour scenic cruises in spring, summer & fall.
- Minne Moonlight Cruises – evening cruises with live entertainment & dancing on Saturdays at 9PM (June 23 – September 1, 2018).
- Fireworks Cruises – evening fireworks cruises with entertainment.
- Specialty Cruises/ Live Entertainment Cruises – live entertainment on select dates.
- Morning Full Lake Cruises – sail all 32 miles of Lake George. Departs Tuesdays at 10:00am (June 19 – August 28, 2018).
- Morning Paradise Bay Cruises – sail through the Islands of the Narrows to beautiful Paradise Bay. Sails 10:30am-1:15pm Wed thru Mon (June 16 – Sept. 3, 2018).
- Islands Exploration Cruises – there are 183 islands on Lake George, 154 owned by N.Y. State and 29 privately owned. The majority are in the middle section or “Narrows” of the lake. This Mohican daily cruise sails through the southern Basin of Lake George and into the many picturesque islands of the Narrows. Captain’s narration names the islands, speaks of their geological origins, and tells of the magnificent Adirondack Mountains rising up from the water’s edge. Depart daily at 2:30pm during Spring, Summer, & Fall (May 26 – September 3, 2018).
- Family Meal Cruises – Have a blast on the Mohican with her fun and lighter cruises! Family Entertainment Provided. Cruises begin at 6:30pm mid June thru August, plus select dates.
Taco Cruises – Tuesdays
Mac ‘n Cheese Cruises – Wednesdays
Pizza Cruises – Thursdays
Pasta Cruises – Fridays
Choose from Lunch Cruises, Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruises, Dinner Cruises, and Sightseeing Cruises without the Buffet. Live Entertainment & Dancing on all Cruises:
- Lunch or Cruise Only – The Captain’s Lunch Buffet serves soup du jour, a newly expanded salad bar, fresh baked rolls with butter, assorted breads, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, freshly carved deli sandwiches (with choice of ham, beef or turkey), assorted cheeses, dessert, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble. Departs at 12 Noon (Mon-Sat June 10-October 21, 2017).
- Sunday Champagne Brunch or Cruise Only – serving danish, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit tray, omelet stations, bacon, sausage, home fries, fresh baked rolls with butter, Texas french toast, new expanded salad bar, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, champagne, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Live Entertainment – Departs at 12 Noon (May 6 – October 21, 2018).
- Dinner Dance or Cruise only – serving a newly expanded salad bar, fresh baked rolls with butter, vegetable du jour, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, potato, pasta or rice dish, coffee, tea, and iced tea. Live Entertainment- Departs at 6:30pm.
- Fireworks Cruises – cruise with fireworks every Thursday night July 13 thru Aug. 31 at 9:15pm with Live Entertainment!
- Specialty Cruises with entertainment
- Sundays – Prime Rib Dinner Buffet
- Mondays – St. Louis Rib Dinner Buffet
For more information on the Minne-Ha-Ha, the Lac du Saint Sacrement, and the Mohican – see website