Lake George Steamboat Co.
57 Beach Road
Lake George, NY 12845
Cruise • Dine • Entertainment
Choose from 3 large cruise ships, The Minne-Ha-Ha (an authentic Paddlewheeler), The Mohican, and the Lac du Saint Sacrement (the largest), to tour scenic Lake George. Enjoy fine food & entertainment while cruising Lake George on these beautiful and elegant sailing vessels of the Lake George Steamboat Company.
• Spring Schedule: May 7 – June 17, 2016
• Summer Schedule: June 18 – Labor Day (Sept. 5, 2016)
• Fall Schedule: Sept. 6 – Oct. 23, 2016
Call for more information, cruise schedules, and available dates: (518) 668-5777 ext.4
- Paddlewheel Cruises – one hour scenic cruises in spring, summer & fall.
- Minne Moonlight Cruises – evening cruises with live entertainment & dancing on Saturdays at 9PM (June 25 – September 4, 2016).
- Fireworks Cruises – evening fireworks cruises with entertainment.
- Specialty Cruises/ Live Entertainment Cruises – live entertainment on select dates.
Live Entertainment on “Elvis Cruises” – 3 afternoon cruises with Elvis Tribute Artists on Sat., June 4, 2016 during the Lake George Elvis Festival… 1:30pm, 3pm & 4:30pm.
Live entertainment on Moonlight Cruises 9-11pm
- Sat., June 25… “Rat Tail Jimmy”
- Sat., July 2… “Jonathan Newell Band”
- Sun., July 3……. “South Street Saints”
- Mon., July 4……. “Bobby Dick Rock n Roll 101”
- Morning Full Lake Cruises – sail all 32 miles of Lake George. Departs Thursdays at 8:30am (June 23 – September 1, 2016).
- Morning Paradise Bay Cruises – sail through the Islands of the Narrows to beautiful Paradise Bay. Sails 10:30am-1:15pm Fri thru Wed (June 18 – Sept. 5, 2016).
- Islands Exploration Cruises – there are 183 islands on Lake George, 154 owned by N.Y. State and 29 privately owned. The majority are in the middle section or “Narrows” of the lake. This Mohican daily cruise sails through the southern Basin of Lake George and into the many picturesque islands of the Narrows. Captain’s narration names the islands, speaks of their geological origins, and tells of the magnificent Adirondack Mountains rising up from the shorelines. Depart daily at 2:30pm during Spring, Summer, & Fall (May 28 – September 5, 2016).
- Specialty Cruises with Meal and/or Entertainment – Have a blast on the Mohican with her fun and lighter cruises! Cruises begin at 6:30pm mid June thru August, plus select dates.
Taco Cruises – Tuesdays with live music
Western Wednesday Cruises – Wednesdays with country western music
Pizza Cruises – Thursdays with face painter & fireworks
Pasta Cruises – Fridays with live music
Choose from Lunch Cruises, Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruises, Dinner Cruises, and Sightseeing Cruises without the Buffet. Live Entertainment & Dancing on all Cruises:
- Lunch or Cruise Only – The Captain’s Lunch Buffet serves soup du jour, tossed garden salad, assorted salads, fresh baked rolls with butter, assorted breads, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, freshly carved deli sandwiches (with choice of ham, beef or turkey), assorted cheeses, dessert, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble. Departs at 12 Noon (Mon-Sat June 13-October 23, 2016).
- Sunday Champagne Brunch or Cruise Only – serving danish, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit tray, omelet stations, bacon, sausage, home fries, fresh baked rolls with butter, Texas french toast, tossed garden salad, assorted salads, tomato & cucumber trays, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, champagne, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Live Entertainment – Departs at 12 Noon (May 8 – October 23, 2016).
- Dinner Dance or Cruise only – serving tossed garden salad, assorted salads, tomato & cucumber trays, fresh baked rolls with butter, vegetable du jour, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, potato, pasta or rice dish, coffee, tea, and iced tea. Live Entertainment- Departs at 6:30pm.
- Fireworks Cruises – cruise with fireworks every Thursday night July 2nd thru Aug. 25 at 9:15pm with Live Entertainment!
- Specialty Cruises – with entertainment during 2016 season.
- Sundays – Prime Rib Dinner Buffet
For more information on the Minne-Ha-Ha, the Lac du Saint Sacrement, and the Mohican – see under “Related Pages.”