Lake George Steamboat Co.
57 Beach Road
Lake George, NY 12845
Cruise • Dine • Entertainment
Choose from 3 large cruise ships, The Minne-Ha-Ha (an authentic Paddlewheeler), The Mohican, and the Lac du Saint Sacrament (the largest), to tour scenic Lake George. Enjoy fine food & entertainment while cruising Lake George on these beautiful and elegant sailing vessels of the Lake George Steamboat Company.
• Spring Schedule: May 10 – June 23, 2013
• Summer Schedule: June 24 – Labor Day (Sept. 2), 2013
• Fall Schedule: Sept. 3 – Oct. 27, 2013
Call for more information, cruise schedules, and available dates: (518) 668-5777 ext.4
- Paddlewheel Cruises – one hour scenic cruises in spring, summer & fall.
- Minne Moonlight Cruises – evening cruises with entertainment & dancing on Saturdays at 9PM (June 22 – August 31, 2013).
- Fireworks Cruises - evening fireworks cruises with entertainment on holidays & in the fall, including Sat., Sept. 14… “Crush” 9-9:30PM; Sat., Sept. 28… “Pipe Kings” 8-9:30PM; Sat., Oct. 12… “Cleveland Gully with Capt. Jim Bergie” 7:45-9:15PM.
- Specialty Cruises/ Live Entertainment Cruises: Live entertainment on select dates.
- Morning Discovery Cruises – sail all 32 miles of Lake George/ departs at 8:30AM (June 18 – August 29, 2013).
- Morning Paradise Bay Cruises – sail through the Islands of the Narrows to beautiful Paradise Bay/ 10:30AM-1:15PM (June 19 – Sept. 2, 2013).
- Islands Exploration Cruises – there are 183 islands on Lake George, 154 owned by N.Y. State and 29 privately owned. The majority are in the middle section or “Narrows” of the lake. This Mohican daily cruise sails through the southern Basin of Lake George and into the many picturesque islands of the Narrows. Captain’s narration names the islands, speaks of their geological origins, and tells of the magnificent Adirondack Mountains rising up from the shorelines. Cruises depart daily at 2:30PM during Spring, Summer, & Fall (May 25 – October 14, 2013).
- Specialty Cruises with Meal and/or Entertainment - Have a blast on the Mohican with her fun and lighter cruises! Tuesdays… “Taco Cruise” – with musician Mark Mason (mid June thru August). Wednesdays… “Fiesta Wednesday”(mid June thru August); Thursdays… “Pizza Cruise” – with musician Mark Mason (mid June thru August). Fridays… “Pasta Cruise” – with an accordionist, Billy J (mid June thru August, plus select dates). Specialty cruise with live entertainment. Fri., Sept 13… Wine & Beer Tasting Cruise with “Karch” 7-8PM.
Choose from Lunch Cruises, Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruises, Dinner Cruises, and Sightseeing Cruises without the Buffet. Live Entertainment & Dancing on all Cruises:
- Lunch or Cruise Only – The Captain’s Lunch Buffet serves soup du jour, tosses garden salad, assorted salads, fresh baked rolls with butter, assorted breads, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, freshly carved deli sandwiches (with choice of ham, beef or turkey), assorted cheeses, dessert, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble featuring a female vocalist. Departs at 12 Noon (May 10 – October 26, 2013).
- Sunday Champagne Brunch or Cruise Only - serving danish, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit tray, omelet stations, bacon, sausage, home fries, fresh baked rolls with butter, Texas french toast, tossed garden salad, assorted salads, tomato & cucumber trays, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, champagne, coffee, tea, & iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble featuring a female vocalist. Departs at 12 Noon (May 12 – October 27, 2013).
- Dinner Dance or Cruise only - serving tossed garden salad, assorted salads, tomato & cucumber trays, fresh baked rolls with butter, vegetable du jour, carving station, 2 hot entrees, hot vegetarian entree, potato, pasta or rice dish, coffee, tea, and iced tea. Entertainment by Danny Lombardo & the Keyboard Ensemble (featuring a female vocalist). Departs at 6:30PM June 15 thru September 14, 20, 21, and Oct. 12 & 13, 2013.
- Fireworks Cruises – cruise with fireworks & entertainment on Thursdays at 9:15PM in July & August plus select dates.
- Specialty Cruises - with entertainment during 2013 season: Sat., Sept. 17… “Red Hat Luncheon Cruise” 12Noon; Sat., Oct. 5… “German Oktoberfest Luncheon Cruise with the Bavarian Barons” 12Noon-2PM; Sat., Oct. 12… “Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise” 6:30PM; Tues., Dec. 31… “New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise” 6-8PM & “New Year’s Eve Party & Fireworks Cruise” 10PM-12:30AM; Wed., Jan. 1… “New Year’s Day Champagne Brunch Cruise” 12Noon-2:15PM.
For more information on the Minne-Ha-Ha, the Lac Du Saint Sacrement, and the Mohican – see under “Related Pages.”