Lake George Oktoberfest Fall Festival
Lake George, NY 12845
October 11-13, 2013
Enjoy a spectacular Fall time at the 2013 Lake George Oktoberfest Fall Festival and Arts & Crafts Show (October 11-13, 2013) in Lake George, New York! For this authentic Bavarian & German Oktoberfest special event, Canada Street will be closed to vehicular traffic in front of Shepard Park (between Montcalm St. & Amherst St.) allowing visitors to stroll up and down the heart of the Village & fully enjoy the Oktoberfest Celebration.
Lake George Oktoberfest Fall Festival:
Partake is the “Street-Wide” German & Bavarian Celebration on Canada Street featuring the following Oktoberfest festivities:
- Live Music & Entertainment – Oompah and Polka Bands performing throughout weekend (including Fritz Polka Band on Fri., Herbie & the Accourdatones & Tony’s Polka Band on Sat., and a 12 piece traditional band on Sun.)
- Beer Garden – authentic German and specialty crafted beers
- Food Specialties – delicious authentic German prepared foods
- Arts & Crafts Show – more details below
- Official Tapping of the Keg – honored & performed by Mayor Blais
- Adult Games & Contests – yodeling contests, pretzel toss, keg toss, roll-out-the-barrel races, climbing wall & more
- Kids Activities & Games – bounce houses, face painting, sac races, bean bag & ring tosses, pony rides & more
- Fireworks over Lake George – Saturday at 8:30PM (weather permitting)
Oktoberfest Fall Festival hours: Friday 5-10PM, Saturday 12Noon – 10PM, Sunday 12Noon – 5PM.
Oktoberfest Arts & Crafts Show:
Features an array of arts of crafts made by local & regional artists, artisans & craft vendors displaying their work on Canada Street in front of Shepard Park. Craft Show hours: Saturday 9AM-9PM & Sunday 9AM-4PM.
This event is sponsored by the Village of Lake George, Town of Lake George, and the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB. For more info, contact the Village at (518) 668-5771 or the Chamber of Commerce at (518) 668-5755.
Please Note: Schedules are subject to change