The Georgian Lakeside Resort & Conference Center, located directly on Lake George and in the heart of Lake George Village, offers a variety of special amenities for guests and the visiting public to enjoy… from lakefront accommodations… to lake view dining… to lakeside entertainment on Lake George’s grandest patio space!
There are 158 newly remodeled rooms at the Georgian Resort. Choose from a variety of accommodation options including: Courtyard, Poolside, Shoreline, and several different Suites. Families will enjoy the over 400 feet of private beach and dock area; not to mention the variety of summer beach activities offered – such as swimming, sunning, kayaking, and pedal boating. Look online for room specials and packages. Reservations: (518) 668-5401.
Giovanna’s on the Lake – Under the direction of local Chef Felipe DeJesus, Giovanna’s on the Lake features classic Italian dishes and a wide assortment of Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Steaks, Pork and Veal will round out the menu offerings. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Join us also on Lake George’s Grandest Patio Space and the Cabana Bar overlooking the pool and the lake. Check online for complete menus and entertainment schedules.
Patio & Cabana Bar – Enjoy casual outdoor dining on Lake George’s Grandest Patio Space! During the summer season, The Cabana Bar & the Patio (overlooking the pool, beach & lake) serve lunch, drinks, and a late night menu. Great musical entertainment too. Best spot for Thursdays night fireworks!
Enjoy a variety of entertainment (open to the public).
- Live Entertainment: A variety of musicians performing inside the dining room of Giovanna’s on the Lake on select dates during the year, and outdoors on the patio during the summer season.
- Dinner Theater: “Laura Roth” – A Vegas-calibre entertainer who portrays a variety of female entertainers of the 20th century performing on select dates.
Call or visit online for more Entertainment info.
The Georgian Resort hosts an assortment of special events happening throughout the year:
- Easter Sunday Brunch – Breakfast, entrees, carving station, desserts & live music 11AM-4PM
- Restaurant Week – Special 3 course meal for only $20.18 (June & September)
- Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner – Carving station, desserts & live music (November)
- Holiday Parties & Small Parties Night – Smaller clubs, organizations, companies & couples are invited to enjoy one big holiday celebration, featuring cocktails & hors d’oeuvres & entertainment (December)
- New Year’s Eve Celebration – Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, open bar, wine & champagne throughout evening, candlelight buffet dinner, entertainment, hats & noise makers, midnight champagne toast & balloon drop (December 31)
Call to confirm schedule & for reservations: (518) 668-5401. Visit Georgian’s website for complete schedule.
The Georgian Lakeside Resort is also a popular destination for Weddings, Banquets, and Conferences. Check website for more complete information.