The Fort William Henry Hotel & Conference Center Resort is conveniently located in Lake George Village. With spectacular lake views, popular restaurants, eateries, and home of The Fort William Henry Museum & Restoration… it is no wonder they are a Lake George landmark.
This upscale resort boasts many appealing amenities & services to the modern traveler including 18 acres of property, a grand lobby with fireplace, lake view suites, indoor pool with sauna and jacuzzi, olympic-size outdoor pool, Lake George spa, room-service, free internet, walking distance to activities, entertainment, and several options for on-site dining:
1. The White Lion – breakfast with a beautiful view.
2. Lookout Cafe – best burgers with the best view.
3. The Village Blackmith Steakhouse – the steak house that has what you’ve been looking for!
4. Beach Road Eateries –
- Adirondack Sandwich Shop – deli sandwiches and more.
- The Candy Apple – candy apples, ice cream, and more.
- Frosty Creations – frozen yogurt and ice cream.
- The Sticky Bun’s Coffee Shop – specialty coffees & freshly baked goods.
Learn about history at this very popular Lake George Village attraction; featuring guided tours, live demonstrations, ghost tours, and sutler shop.
See links under “Related Businesses” for more information.