If you are looking to promote your business in and around the region of Lake George NY, advertising with the Lake George Guide will provide you with print, web & mobile coverage. That means, whether it’s before visitors arrive, while they are here, or just looking for more info on your business or the region… the Lake George Guide has got it covered!
Print • Web • Mobile Information Guide
50 Years in Business
The Lake George Guide is a print, web, mobile information guide covering the greater Lake George and Southern Adirondack Region of Upstate New York. This comprehensive info guide tells visitors & locals what to do, what to see, where to go, where to dine, where to shop, where to have fun, where to be entertained, & how to get there. All 3 versions (print, web, mobile) feature: Activities, Attractions, Coupons, Dining Guide, Entertainment, Events, History, Maps, Professionals & Services, Recreation & Sports, Shopping, Lake George & Regional Information, and much more!
The Lake George Guide is celebrating its 48th year serving the Greater Lake George Region. Since 1967, The Guide has been “The largest and most widely distributed comprehensive print information guide in the Lake George area for travelers, vacationers, visitors and locals,” specializing in On-Target Distribution. Over 200,000 copies of current up-to-date issues are continuously and repeatedly delivered throughout the entire season from Albany to Ticonderoga! Visitors can also easily navigate this extensive and comprehensive online resource of information on the Lake George Region (www.LakeGeorgeGuide.com), which is also a Mobile website that can be read on smartphones and small mobile devices.
Get 3 for the Price of 1: With an ad in the print version – Advertisers get online bonuses (web & mobile) for FREE, including individual business webpage with links. Please read below for more detailed information on what the Lake George Guide has to offer to successfully help promote your business in the Lake George Region.
Since 1967, The Lake George Guide has been serving the Lake George Region with its print publication/ information magazine. We strive to help visitors and locals plan their time and itinerary with plenty of good information in hand, and have helped our advertisers promote their business by providing the following:
Superior Quality and Service:
- Organized and cohesive page layout & positioning, extensive indexes, QR Codes throughout, and attention to detail make it easy and effortless for the reader to find your ad.
- A variety of print ad size options for all budgets.
- Quality ad composition, ad set-up, and copy typesetting… FREE
- Opportunities for additional business exposure through articles, activities/events listings, popular editorial fill such as “Have You Seen?” and “Did You Know” features (if applicable)… FREE
- Photo feature of your attraction and/or entertainment on cover!
- Fall Issue… FREE (with Summer Issues 2-10)
- With an 1/8th page or larger Ad – get a separate coupon… FREE
- 3 for the Price of 1: Print, Web & Mobile – with your print ad, you get amazing online bonuses… FREE
- Easy payment schedule designed for you!
Abundance of Quality Information:
It’s not just an ad book. It is a comprehensive tool for the visiting public to know what to see, what to do, where to go, where to eat, where to shop, where to be entertained, and where to have fun! The following information is inside every printed issue of the Lake George Guide:
• Exhibits/ Antique & Art Events
• Professionals & Services
• Recreation & Sports
• Regional/ Area Info
• Did You Know?
• Have You Seen?
• Hiking/Nature Trails
• Historic Sites
• Picnic Spots
• Scenic Spots
• Scenic Rides
• And More!
Extensive Print and Distribution System:
Not only is it important to offer quality informational material for readers, but it’s equally important to distribute ample numbers of copies all throughout the region, and all through the entire season! The Lake George Guide prints over 200,000 copies every year, which are divided between multiple issues, and distributed prior to Memorial Day Weekend through the end of October. They are delivered on a weekly basis, with additional deliveries continuously made through the week to selected high traffic locations. The information within every issue is always current at the time it’s being delivered.
We specialize in On-Target Distribution
Distribution Stops: The Lake George Guide specializes in “On-Target Distribution” and is distributed FREE to a variety of locations (large and small businesses) throughout the Greater Lake George Region from Albany to Ticonderoga:
- local and regional information centers
- chambers of commerce
- motels, hotels & campgrounds
- service & gasoline stations
- retail stores, shopping malls, plazas
- factory outlets
- night clubs & entertainment centers
- Lake George Guide Advertisers
- and more!
Distribution Areas include the following cities and towns:
- Lake George Town & Village
- Diamond Point, Bolton Landing, Silver Bay, Hague, Ticonderoga
- Warrensburg, Chestertown, North Creek, Schroon Lake
- Queensbury, Glens Falls, South Glens Falls, Moreau
- Lake Luzerne, Corinth, Malta, Saratoga, Wilton
- Clifton Park, Colonie, Albany
Plus, there is a 24-hour telephone service to help fill requests at any time.
Web & Mobile Versions
LakeGeorgeGuide.com allows visitors to easily navigate an extensive and comprehensive online resource guide on the Lake George Region. Visitors to our site will be able to view your own Business webpage via our navigation menus, multiple directories, related category links, and site search. Your business page is absolutely FREE with an ad in our print publication, along with other online bonuses. Visitors can also view your print ad in our online Lake George Guide Flipbook. In addition, Online Banner Adsare available for additional coverage & exposure.
The online version has all the information included in the print version, but so much more – including the following:
• Expanded and additional categories & information
• Additional Photos
• Multiple Comprehensive Directories
• Lake George Guide Flipbook (view print version online)
• Printable Coupons
• News & Updates Page/ Blog
• Advertisers’ Business Pages with links
• Banner ads
• And much more!
Reasons To Advertise in the Lake George Guide
- 50 Years in Business
Servicing the Lake George Region since 1967. Success of the Lake George Guide rests primarily with the advertisers who support it with their advertising, a great number who have participated for many years, and some as long as 40 years or more. This is a tribute as well as a testimony in and that of itself.
- Comprehensive Information Guide
A helpful, easy to use informational tool for locals and visitors on what to do, what to see, and where to go!
- Most Widely Distributed Information Guide
Over 200,000 copies Printed & Delivered consistently and repeatedly throughout the Greater Lake George Region and all through the season!
- Print, Web and Mobile Coverage
Advertising in the Lake George Guide gives you coverage in both print and online, allowing visitors to easily find out and learn more about your business before they arrive or while they are here in the area.
- Superior Quality, Service and Value
Advertisers get quality coverage and service from professional & courteous staff at reasonable rates. Many extras are offered free at no charge including free web coverage with print ad. Also, an easy payment schedule is provided, by contract, designed specifically for you with no service charges during the season.
- Lake George Guide Understands Your Needs
After servicing our advertisers, visitors, and locals for over 40 years, the Lake George Guide understands that Advertisers want maximum business exposure and visitors/locals want accurate and current information on what to do in the Lake George Region. The Lake George Guide bridges the two together.
We would like to be a part of your marketing mix this year! We are here to help you promote your business and to have a successful 2015 season. If you are interested in advertising in the Lake George Guide or would like more information including our advertising brochure packet with rates, please fill out our “Contact Form” or give us a call at (518) 668-4887. Looking forward to hearing from you!